SyncThink Sales Director
SyncThink is a company of passionate individuals striving to improve brain health by providing unique insights and analytics for athletes and everyday people. SyncThink’s revolutionary eye tracking technology gives clinicians objective metrics for real time decision making.
We’re hiring a Sales Executive to drive sales growth at hospitals, sports medicine clinics and other clinical providers, so, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for. As a Sales Executive with SyncThink you’ll represent a suite of products that are well liked and well respected by users. You’ll lead customers through the sales cycle from prospect to contract, including working with distributors to generate and follow up on leads.
In this role you will:
· Identify, target and close new business in order to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Develop and execute a sales strategy and plan in partnership with the senior leadership team
· Engage prospects, building relationships to qualify, identify needs, decision making structure, budget and timing
· Direct distributors in order to produce Quality leads
· Follow up on leads, moving them through the sales funnel as quickly as possible
· Proactively advance the purchase decision without rushing the customer.
· Manage the sales pipeline, accurately track and report weekly sales activities within Salesforce.com.
· Develop expertise in all aspects of SyncThink products and technology to ensure successful demonstration and communcation of the company products and services
· Actively participate and support tradeshow and industry events
· Need to be able to travel overnight at least 50% of the time
We’d love to hear from you if:
· You have a BA or higher and have demonstrated 8+ years sales success selling direct to medical providers
· You’re an adept communicator, able to engage prospects on calls, write reports, and lead presentations in person or over video conference
· You have experience negotiating contracts
· You understand sports medicine and the role of medical providers who work with athletes and organizations on a local level
· You have experience with hardware/software solutions, and
· You have effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
· You understand and have the ability to influence, a wide range of customer stakeholders
· You have strong knowledge of the healthcare industry.
· You have a solid understanding of business organizations and buying cycles
· Bonus points if you’re familiar with concussion management, fatigue monitoring and brain health
We are a very purpose driven organization and see a big opportunity for you to make a difference both in our company and our industry. If you’re a passionate, collaborative sales professional and want to represent an up and coming company that’s made a difference in thousands of lives, this is the opportunity for you. Apply today and we’ll take it from there!
Competitive salary and benefits.